Apple Cider Glazed Pork Tenderloin
If you’re looking for a delightful autumn-inspired dish that combines the savory goodness of pork tenderloin with the sweet and tangy flavors of apple cider, you’ve come to the right place. This Apple Cider Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe is a true crowd-pleaser and perfect for special occasions or a cozy family dinner.
- 1. 2 pounds of pork tenderloin
- 2. 1 cup of apple cider
- 3. 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 4. 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 5. 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 6. Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a saucepan, combine the apple cider, brown sugar, minced garlic, dried thyme, salt, and pepper. Simmer over medium heat until the mixture has reduced by half, about 10 minutes.
- Season the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper and place it in an ovenproof skillet or baking dish.
- Pour the apple cider glaze over the pork.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).
- Remove the pork from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- While the pork is resting, you can heat the remaining glaze in a saucepan and drizzle it over the sliced pork.
- Serve your Apple Cider Glazed Pork Tenderloin with your choice of side dishes and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
This Apple Cider Glazed Pork Tenderloin is a mouthwatering dish that beautifully marries the flavors of fall. The tender pork, infused with the sweet and tangy apple cider glaze, is a true culinary delight. Whether you’re cooking for a special occasion or a comforting weeknight dinner, this recipe is sure to impress.
Nutrition: Calories – 280 kcal, Fat – 8g, Carbohydrates – 15g, Protein – 35g
Make this Apple Cider Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe your go-to for celebrating the flavors of the season. It’s a simple yet elegant dish that will have your guests asking for seconds. So, gather your ingredients and enjoy a taste of autumn with this delightful recipe.