Apple Cinnamon Muffins, Fall Baking Bliss
As the leaves turn brilliant shades of red and gold, and a gentle breeze carries the scent of autumn in the air, it’s the perfect time to indulge in the comforting flavors of the season. One recipe that encapsulates the essence of fall baking is our delightful Apple Cinnamon Muffins. These treats blend the natural sweetness of apples with the warmth of cinnamon, creating a symphony of flavors that’s as cozy as a snug sweater on a crisp day.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups diced apples
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and then add the melted butter, buttermilk, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently fold until just combined.
- Gently fold in the diced apples.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling each about two-thirds full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Bake time: 18-20 minutes | Total time: 35-40 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
These Apple Cinnamon Muffins are a delightful embodiment of fall, boasting tender chunks of apple in a perfectly spiced, moist muffin. A sprinkling of cinnamon and sugar on top adds a touch of sweetness and crunch, making each bite a heavenly experience.
Nutrition per serving: Calories: 220 | Total Fat: 9g | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fiber: 1g
As you savor these Apple Cinnamon Muffins, imagine the warmth of a cozy kitchen filled with laughter and the aroma of cinnamon. These muffins are more than a treat; they’re a reminder of the simple joys that fall brings. So, gather your loved ones, brew a cup of hot cider, and let the flavors of the season wrap you in their comforting embrace.