Asian Fusion at Home: Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice Bowl
If you’ve been craving the delightful flavors of Asian cuisine but prefer the comfort of your own kitchen, our Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice Bowl recipe is the perfect solution. This fusion dish combines the savory goodness of teriyaki with the tropical sweetness of pineapple, resulting in a mouthwatering meal that’s easy to prepare.
- 2 cups of cooked jasmine rice
- 1 cup of diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup of diced bell peppers (assorted colors)
- 1/2 cup of diced carrots
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the diced carrots and bell peppers. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Push the vegetables to one side of the skillet and pour the beaten eggs into the empty side. Scramble the eggs until they are cooked through.
- Stir in the cooked rice, frozen peas, and diced pineapple. Pour the teriyaki sauce over the mixture and stir well.
- Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, until everything is heated through and well combined.
- Remove from heat and garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve hot and enjoy your homemade Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice Bowl!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Satisfy your Asian food cravings with this delicious Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice Bowl. It’s a delightful fusion of flavors that will transport your taste buds to an exotic paradise.
Nutrition: Calories 350, Fat 10g, Carbs 55g, Protein 8g
If you’re looking for an easy-to-make, yet impressive dish to serve at your next dinner gathering or just want to enjoy a special meal at home, this Teriyaki Pineapple Fried Rice Bowl is the way to go. The sweet and savory combination of teriyaki and pineapple creates a unique taste experience that will leave you and your guests craving more.
Don’t be surprised if this becomes a regular addition to your dinner rotation. It’s quick, it’s delicious, and it brings the flavors of your favorite Asian restaurant right to your own kitchen. Enjoy!