Authentic Tiramisu Recipe
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Authentic Tiramisu Recipe.
- 6 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pound mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup brewed espresso, cooled
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur (optional)
- 24 to 30 ladyfingers
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
- Bittersweet chocolate, shaved, for garnish
- In a heatproof bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and 1/2 cup of sugar until well combined.
- In a saucepan, heat the milk until it’s just about to boil, then remove it from the heat.
- Gradually whisk the hot milk into the