Baked Avocado Egg Breakfast Cups
If you’re looking for a wholesome and delicious breakfast that’s as pleasing to the eyes as it is to the taste buds, these Baked Avocado Egg Breakfast Cups are an absolute must-try. This recipe combines the creaminess of ripe avocados with the richness of perfectly baked eggs, creating a harmonious symphony of flavors and textures that will kickstart your day on a high note.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh herbs (such as chives or parsley) for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly grease a muffin tin.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop out a bit of flesh from each avocado half to create a larger well for the egg.
- Place the avocado halves in the muffin tin to keep them stable.
- Gently crack an egg into each avocado half, being careful not to overflow.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the egg whites are set.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for a minute or two.
- Sprinkle the chopped fresh herbs over the avocado egg cups.
- Serve warm and enjoy a unique and delightful breakfast experience!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
These Baked Avocado Egg Breakfast Cups are a creative and nutritious way to start your day. The combination of creamy avocado and baked egg offers a fulfilling and protein-packed meal that’s perfect for mornings.
Nutrition per serving:
Calories: 180 | Total Fat: 14g | Protein: 7g | Carbohydrates: 8g | Fiber: 6g
If you’re tired of the same old breakfast routine, these Baked Avocado Egg Breakfast Cups are here to revolutionize your mornings. They not only taste amazing but also look incredibly appetizing on your plate, making them an ideal choice for impressing guests or simply treating yourself to a delightful breakfast. With minimal preparation and maximum flavor, this recipe is a surefire way to elevate your breakfast game.