Baked Garlic-Parmesan Cauliflower Bites
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy snack or appetizer, these Baked Garlic-Parmesan Cauliflower Bites are a perfect choice. They are crispy, flavorful, and incredibly addictive. Whether you’re serving them as a game-day snack or a party appetizer, these cauliflower bites will be a hit.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk and flour to create a batter.
- Dip each cauliflower floret into the batter, allowing any excess to drip off, and then coat it with the breadcrumb mixture. Place the coated florets on the prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the cauliflower bites with cooking spray to help them crisp up in the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and the coating is golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These Baked Garlic-Parmesan Cauliflower Bites are a healthier alternative to traditional fried snacks. They are a great way to enjoy the wonderful flavors of garlic and Parmesan while getting your veggies in. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce, and watch them disappear!
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 235, Fat: 6g, Carbohydrates: 36g, Protein: 10g
For a flavorful and guilt-free snack, try these Baked Garlic-Parmesan Cauliflower Bites. With their crispy exterior and tender interior, they’re sure to satisfy your cravings. Plus, they’re so easy to make! You can enjoy them on their own or with your favorite dipping sauce. Whether you’re a cauliflower lover or just looking for a tasty appetizer, these bites are a crowd-pleaser. So, next time you have a cauliflower head in your kitchen, give this recipe a try, and you won’t be disappointed!