Baked Garlic Rosemary Salmon
Whether it’s a busy weeknight or a cozy Sunday dinner, this Baked Garlic Rosemary Salmon recipe adds a touch of elegance to your table. With succulent salmon fillets marinated in a medley of garlic and fragrant rosemary, each bite is a delightful symphony of flavors.
Prepare to embark on a culinary journey that brings together the richness of garlic, the earthiness of fresh rosemary, and the natural goodness of salmon. This recipe is not only a feast for your taste buds but also a wholesome nutritional choice.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, mix the minced garlic, chopped rosemary, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Rub the garlic and rosemary mixture over the salmon, ensuring each fillet is coated with the aromatic blend.
- Top the fillets with lemon slices for an extra burst of flavor.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the salmon alongside your favorite sides and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Delight in the combination of succulent baked salmon with the bold flavors of garlic and rosemary. This recipe is a testament to the harmony of simple, high-quality ingredients.
Nutrition information: Calories: 280 | Protein: 34g | Fat: 13g | Carbohydrates: 3g
Conclusively, the Baked Garlic Rosemary Salmon offers more than just a meal; it presents an experience. The marriage of garlic and rosemary elevates the natural taste of the salmon, while the baking process ensures that every bite is tender and juicy. The aroma that wafts through your kitchen as the salmon cooks is an invitation to gather your loved ones around the table. Whether it’s a casual weeknight or a celebratory occasion, this recipe promises not only to satisfy your palate but also to create cherished moments around good food and great company.