Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Create a storytelling-style description of this delectable Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip recipe that will make your taste buds dance with joy.
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped spinach and artichoke hearts until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the dip is hot and bubbly.
- Serve the Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip hot with tortilla chips, crackers, or bread for dipping.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
This Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip is a crowd-pleaser and the perfect appetizer for your next gathering. Creamy, cheesy, and loaded with spinach and artichoke flavor, it’s sure to disappear quickly!
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 235kcal, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 21g, Saturated Fat: 10g, Cholesterol: 51mg, Sodium: 526mg, Potassium: 112mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 1558IU, Vitamin C: 12mg, Calcium: 202mg, Iron: 1mg
Create lasting memories with this Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip at your next party. Your guests won’t be able to resist the creamy, cheesy goodness of this classic dip. It’s the perfect appetizer to kick off a delightful evening filled with great food and even better company.