Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts | Savory Delight
Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts are the perfect side dish to elevate any meal. The combination of caramelized Brussels sprouts and a rich balsamic glaze creates a savory delight that will have your taste buds dancing with joy. Whether you’re serving it at a family dinner or a special occasion, this recipe is sure to impress.
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Trim the ends of the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
- In a bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, and pepper until they are well coated.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until they are tender and caramelized.
- While the Brussels sprouts are roasting, prepare the balsamic glaze. In a small saucepan, heat the balsamic vinegar and honey over medium heat until it thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the roasted Brussels sprouts and serve hot.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts are a mouthwatering side dish that pairs perfectly with any main course. The roasted Brussels sprouts are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, while the balsamic glaze adds a sweet and tangy flavor that takes them to the next level. This recipe is a crowd-pleaser and a great way to get your veggies in. Try it out for your next dinner, and watch your guests fall in love with Brussels sprouts!
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 120, Fat: 6g, Carbohydrates: 16g, Fiber: 4g, Protein: 4g
Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts | Savory Delight is a recipe that will make you appreciate the beauty of Brussels sprouts. The combination of simple ingredients and the roasting process brings out the best in this often-overlooked vegetable. The glaze adds a burst of flavor that complements the earthiness of the sprouts. It’s a dish that can turn anyone into a Brussels sprouts fan. So, next time you’re looking for a side dish that’s both delicious and nutritious, give this recipe a try. Your taste buds will thank you!