Chilled Cucumber Dill Greek Yogurt Soup
There’s nothing more refreshing on a hot summer day than a bowl of Chilled Cucumber Dill Greek Yogurt Soup. This recipe perfectly balances the crispness of cucumbers, the tanginess of Greek yogurt, and the freshness of dill to create a delightful and cooling dish that will invigorate your senses.
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by blending the diced cucumbers, Greek yogurt, fresh dill, red onion, garlic, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Gradually add the vegetable broth while continuing to blend, until you achieve your desired soup consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper, adjusting to your taste preferences.
- Refrigerate the soup for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
- When ready to serve, give the soup a good stir and ladle it into chilled bowls.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Cool off with this Chilled Cucumber Dill Greek Yogurt Soup. The combination of cucumber, Greek yogurt, and dill makes it a perfect summer treat.
Nutrition information: Calories: 120, Total Fat: 4g, Carbs: 16g, Protein: 8g
After a long day in the sun, this soup is like a revitalizing oasis. Each spoonful is a burst of garden-fresh flavors that dance on your taste buds. The crunch of cucumber mingles harmoniously with the creaminess of Greek yogurt, creating a texture that’s both smooth and satisfying. The zing from the lemon juice elevates the taste, while the dill adds a touch of herbaceous elegance.
Whether you’re hosting a summer brunch or simply seeking solace from the heat, this Chilled Cucumber Dill Greek Yogurt Soup is a must-try. Its vibrant hues and rejuvenating essence make it a feast for both the eyes and the palate. So take a moment to indulge in this culinary masterpiece and let its cooling embrace transport you to pure summer bliss.