Cinnamon Apple Pie Oatmeal
Warm, comforting, and filled with the nostalgic flavors of a homemade apple pie, this Cinnamon Apple Pie Oatmeal recipe is the perfect way to start your day. With its blend of wholesome oats, tender cooked apples, and a fragrant touch of cinnamon, each spoonful is a journey into cozy goodness.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups water or milk
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped nuts and additional maple syrup for topping
- In a saucepan, combine the oats and water or milk. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add the diced apples, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Stir well.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the oats are tender and the apples are soft.
- Remove from heat and let it sit for a minute to thicken.
- Spoon the oatmeal into serving bowls and top with chopped nuts and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
Warm, comforting, and filled with the nostalgic flavors of a homemade apple pie, this Cinnamon Apple Pie Oatmeal is the perfect way to start your day.
Nutritional information: Calories: 320, Carbohydrates: 65g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 5g
As you take that first spoonful of Cinnamon Apple Pie Oatmeal, you’re greeted with the enticing aroma of cinnamon and apples, evoking memories of crisp autumn days and cozy evenings by the fire. The combination of hearty oats and tender apples creates a satisfying texture, while the spices dance on your taste buds, reminiscent of the classic apple pie your grandmother used to make.
This oatmeal isn’t just a breakfast; it’s a journey through flavors and emotions. It’s a reminder that the simple joys can be found in a bowl of wholesome goodness. Whether you’re starting a busy day or looking for comfort on a chilly morning, this Cinnamon Apple Pie Oatmeal will wrap you in warmth and flavor, setting the tone for a delightful day ahead.