Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies | Homemade Baking
Create a storytelling-style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies | Homemade Baking. These cookies are the epitome of comfort food, bringing back memories of childhood and the smell of freshly baked goods filling the kitchen.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semisweet and milk chocolate chips (mixed)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). In a small bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, light-brown sugar, and salt until creamy and smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden but the centers are still soft.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring them to wire racks to cool completely.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 36 cookies
These Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies are the ultimate homemade treat. Crisp edges, chewy centers, and pockets of gooey chocolate make them irresistible. Perfect for sharing or indulging on your own.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Calories: 180
- Total Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 24g
- Protein: 2g
Create lasting memories with these Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies. Whether you’re enjoying them with a glass of cold milk or sharing them with loved ones, these cookies are a timeless favorite that never goes out of style. So, preheat your oven, grab your mixing bowl, and get ready to bake up some delicious nostalgia.