Classic Eggs Benedict Brunch
Picture this: a lazy Sunday morning, sunlight streaming through the curtains, and the delightful aroma of a Classic Eggs Benedict Brunch wafting through the air. It’s the perfect recipe to elevate your brunch game and indulge in a touch of culinary luxury. This dish is the embodiment of sophistication meeting comfort – crisp English muffins, velvety hollandaise sauce, perfectly poached eggs, and savory Canadian bacon all come together in a harmonious symphony of flavors.
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 large eggs
- 8 slices of Canadian bacon
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh chives for garnish
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring it to a gentle simmer. Add the white vinegar.
- In a skillet, cook the Canadian bacon until it’s warmed through. Set aside.
- Crack each egg into a small cup or ramekin. Carefully slide the eggs into the simmering water and poach for about 3 minutes for a runny yolk.
- Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and place them on a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Place toasted English muffin halves on serving plates. Top each half with a slice of Canadian bacon and a poached egg.
- Spoon hollandaise sauce generously over each egg.
- Season with salt, pepper, and chopped chives.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Indulge in the classic elegance of Eggs Benedict for your next brunch gathering. This recipe brings together crispy English muffins, perfectly poached eggs, Canadian bacon, and a silky hollandaise sauce.
Nutrition information: Calories: 420, Fat: 28g, Carbohydrates: 26g, Protein: 18g
Picture yourself savoring each bite, the richness of the hollandaise mingling with the creamy yolk as it oozes out, perfectly complemented by the smoky Canadian bacon. Whether you’re treating yourself or impressing guests, this Classic Eggs Benedict Brunch is a culinary experience that combines tradition and indulgence. It’s time to create lasting memories around the breakfast table with this timeless dish that’s as delightful to make as it is to devour.