Creamy Roasted Garlic Hummus | Snack Perfection
They say that perfection lies in simplicity, and that’s exactly what our Creamy Roasted Garlic Hummus brings to your table.
This recipe strikes the ideal balance between the robust flavor of roasted garlic and the velvety smoothness of hummus.
It’s a snack that speaks of comfort and pairs wonderfully with everything from crunchy veggie sticks to warm pita bread.
- 2 cans (15 oz each) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, cooled
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, roasted garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Puree the mixture until smooth and creamy, adding water as needed to reach your desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings, adding more salt, pepper, or lemon juice if necessary.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl, drizzle with a little extra olive oil, and garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve with your favorite dippers and enjoy!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yields: about 2 cups
Creamy roasted garlic hummus with a touch of smokiness and a burst of flavors, perfect for snacking or entertaining.
Nutrition information: Calories: 120 per serving, Fat: 6g, Carbohydrates: 13g, Protein: 4g
They say good things take time, but with this recipe, you’ll have an exceptional snack ready in just 15 minutes.
As you indulge in this creamy delight, you’ll be greeted by the rich aroma of roasted garlic and the earthy notes of cumin.
Each bite is a journey of flavors, and the hint of smoked paprika adds that extra layer of complexity.
Whether you’re hosting a party or simply enjoying a quiet evening, our Creamy Roasted Garlic Hummus is here to elevate your snacking experience.
Share it with friends, pair it with your favorite drinks, and let the simple pleasure of good food take center stage.