Crispy and Spicy Buffalo Wings
Picture this: a plate of irresistibly golden, crispy buffalo wings, each piece coated in a fiery glaze that promises a perfect balance of heat and flavor. Our Crispy and Spicy Buffalo Wings recipe is a journey into the realm of bold and zesty sensations that will leave you craving for more. With just the right amount of crunch and a kick that lingers on your taste buds, these wings are a surefire hit at any gathering or game day feast.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Toss the chicken wings in the flour mixture until coated evenly, then place them on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the wings in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until they’re golden and crispy.
- While the wings are baking, prepare the sauce. In a bowl, combine the hot sauce, melted butter, honey, white vinegar, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
- Once the wings are done baking, transfer them to a large bowl. Pour the sauce over the wings and toss to coat them completely.
- Serve the Crispy and Spicy Buffalo Wings hot, accompanied by your favorite dipping sauce and crunchy celery sticks.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These Crispy and Spicy Buffalo Wings are the ultimate appetizer or party snack. The crispy exterior and the fiery glaze make them utterly irresistible.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 320 | Fat: 18g | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 24g
Whether you’re hosting a game night with friends or simply indulging in your culinary cravings, these Crispy and Spicy Buffalo Wings are here to delight your senses. Every bite is a harmonious symphony of textures and flavors that will have you reaching for seconds and thirds. Don’t be surprised if these wings become a regular feature on your menu – they’re that good!