Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries | Irresistible Side Dish
If you’re searching for the ultimate side dish that effortlessly combines flavor and crunch, look no further than these Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries. This recipe takes the humble potato to a whole new level, transforming it into an irresistible treat that perfectly complements any meal.
- 4 large russet potatoes, washed and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the potato strips with olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Make sure each strip is well coated.
- Spread the seasoned potato strips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Avoid overcrowding to ensure crispiness.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping the fries halfway through to ensure even browning.
- Once the fries are golden and crispy, remove them from the oven and immediately sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese and dried parsley over them. The residual heat will melt the cheese.
- Transfer the fries to a serving dish and serve them hot as a delightful side dish that’s bursting with garlic and Parmesan goodness.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
These Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries elevate the classic potato into a crunchy, flavorful delight. With a touch of garlic, a sprinkle of Parmesan, and a perfect bake, they’re an irresistible side dish.
Nutrition information: Calories: 198, Fat: 6g, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 5g
Indulge in the delectable combination of crispy texture and savory flavor that makes these fries stand out. Whether enjoyed on their own or paired with your favorite dipping sauce, these Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries are sure to become a family-favorite side dish. Treat yourself and your loved ones to this delightful creation that adds a gourmet twist to the traditional fry.