Crispy Garlic Rosemary Fries
Crispy Garlic Rosemary Fries are a delightful twist on classic French fries. This recipe combines the earthy aroma of fresh rosemary with the bold and savory flavor of garlic. The result? A crispy and flavorful side dish that pairs perfectly with burgers, sandwiches, or even on its own as a tasty snack.
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Wash and peel the potatoes, then cut them into thin strips to resemble fries.
- In a large bowl, toss the potato strips with olive oil, minced garlic, and chopped rosemary until they are evenly coated.
- Spread the seasoned potato strips in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the fries are golden brown and crispy, flipping them halfway through the baking time for even cooking.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and serve hot.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Crispy Garlic Rosemary Fries are a mouthwatering side dish with a perfect blend of garlic and rosemary flavors, creating a delightful twist on classic French fries.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 220, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrates: 36g, Fiber: 4g, Protein: 3g
Crispy Garlic Rosemary Fries are not only delicious but also a healthier alternative to traditional deep-fried fries. The aroma of garlic and rosemary wafting through your kitchen as these fries bake is simply irresistible. They’re perfect for gatherings, movie nights, or whenever you’re craving a satisfying and flavorful snack.