Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe
Picture this: the delightful aroma of freshly baked pizza wafting through your kitchen, as you embark on a culinary journey to create your very own homemade pizza. Crafting a pizza from scratch is not only rewarding but also allows you to tailor every ingredient to your liking. Get ready to dive into a simple and mouthwatering Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe that will surely become a family favorite.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Your favorite toppings (pepperoni, bell peppers, mushrooms, etc.)
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Mix warm water, sugar, and yeast in a bowl. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes until frothy.
- Add flour, salt, and olive oil. Knead the dough until smooth and elastic.
- Cover the dough and let it rise for an hour, or until doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 475°F (245°C).
- Roll out the dough to your desired thickness and shape.
- Spread pizza sauce over the dough, leaving a border for the crust.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese generously over the sauce.
- Add your favorite toppings.
- Bake the pizza for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves before serving.
Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yields: 1 delicious homemade pizza
Create your very own pizzeria-style masterpiece with this Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe. From mixing the dough to layering your favorite toppings, every step is an adventure in flavors.
Nutrition information: Calories per serving – 280, Total Fat – 10g, Carbohydrates – 32g, Protein – 15g
Savor the accomplishment of making a pizza that’s not only delectable but also made with your personal touch. Whether it’s a cozy family night or a gathering with friends, this homemade pizza will bring smiles and satisfaction to everyone around the table. So, gather your ingredients and let’s create a pizza that’s bound to be a cherished memory and a go-to recipe in your culinary repertoire.