Easy One-Pan Chicken Alfredo
Creating a delicious and satisfying meal doesn’t have to be complicated. With our Easy One-Pan Chicken Alfredo recipe, you can treat yourself to a creamy and flavorful dish that’s as simple to make as it is delightful to savor. Whether you’re a busy parent or a novice cook, this recipe will become your go-to solution for a comforting dinner.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta, cooked and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 6-7 minutes per side. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Slice the cooked chicken and add it back to the skillet, letting it simmer in the sauce for a few minutes.
- Place the cooked fettuccine in the skillet, tossing it in the creamy sauce.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve the Chicken Alfredo hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Creamy Alfredo sauce combined with perfectly cooked chicken and fettuccine pasta creates a harmony of flavors that’s hard to resist.
Nutrition information: Calories: 540, Fat: 32g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 33g
Creating this Easy One-Pan Chicken Alfredo couldn’t be more satisfying. With minimal cleanup and maximum flavor, it’s the ideal recipe for both weeknight dinners and special occasions. Treat yourself and your loved ones to a restaurant-quality dish made right in your own kitchen.