Easy One-Pot Pasta: Quick & Delicious Dinner Idea
Picture this: the aroma of perfectly cooked pasta wafting through the kitchen, an alluring medley of flavors teasing your taste buds, and the best part? Only one pot to clean up afterwards. Our Easy One-Pot Pasta recipe is a lifesaver for busy weeknights when you crave something homemade without the fuss.
- 12 oz linguine
- 1 14oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 sprigs of fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated parmesan for serving
- Place the linguine, tomatoes, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, basil, and olive oil in a large pot.
- Pour in the vegetable broth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, until the pasta is tender and the liquid has reduced, about 9-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it sit for a couple of minutes to allow the sauce to thicken.
- Divide into serving plates, garnish with grated parmesan, and enjoy!
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
A quick and delightful one-pot pasta recipe that combines the richness of tomatoes, the kick of red pepper flakes, and the freshness of basil. Perfect for a fast and fuss-free dinner.
Nutrition information: Calories: 320 | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 780mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g
Picture yourself savoring each forkful of this easy one-pot pasta, where the linguine has absorbed all the vibrant flavors, creating a harmonious symphony in your mouth. The convenience of having just one pot to clean is matched only by the satisfaction of indulging in a homemade dinner that’s ready in a flash. So, the next time you’re in a hurry but refuse to compromise on taste, remember this recipe and treat yourself to a quick and delicious dinner that’s a true winner in every way.