Easy-Peasy Banana Bread
Picture this: a lazy Sunday morning, sunlight filtering through your kitchen window, and the aroma of freshly baked banana bread wafting through the air. There’s nothing quite like it. This Easy-Peasy Banana Bread recipe is a surefire way to turn those overripe bananas into a delicious treat that your family will adore.
- 2 to 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Mash the ripe bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Add the baking soda and a pinch of salt, then mix.
- Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the flour and mix until just incorporated.
- Pour the batter into a greased 4×8 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (175°C) for about 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Allow the banana bread to cool on a rack before slicing and serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf
This Easy-Peasy Banana Bread is the perfect way to use up those ripe bananas. It’s moist, flavorful, and a crowd-pleaser. Whether you enjoy it as a breakfast treat or an afternoon snack, one thing is for sure – it won’t last long on your table!
Nutrition Information: (per slice) Calories: 180, Fat: 5g, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 2g
Imagine sharing a warm slice of this banana bread with your loved ones, the taste of nostalgia and comfort in every bite. It’s a recipe that brings people together, creates lasting memories, and turns ordinary moments into something special. So, next time you have those overripe bananas sitting on your counter, don’t hesitate to whip up this Easy-Peasy Banana Bread. Your taste buds and your family will thank you!