Fiery Cajun Grilled Corn on the Cob
If you’re looking to spice up your summer barbecue, look no further than our Fiery Cajun Grilled Corn on the Cob. This fiery twist on a classic corn on the cob recipe will have your taste buds dancing with Cajun flavors. It’s the perfect side dish for any outdoor gathering, and it’s incredibly easy to make.
- 4 ears of fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Peel back the husks of the corn, but leave them attached at the base.
- Remove the silk from the corn and discard.
- Brush each ear of corn with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Cajun seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture evenly over each ear of corn, making sure to coat all sides.
- Wrap the husks back around the corn and secure them with kitchen twine.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook for about 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until the corn is tender and slightly charred.
- Remove the corn from the grill and let it cool slightly.
- Before serving, garnish with chopped fresh cilantro if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Fiery Cajun Grilled Corn on the Cob is a sizzling summer sensation. The combination of spicy Cajun seasoning and smoky grilled corn creates a flavor explosion that will leave your guests craving more. Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbecue or just want to enjoy a spicy side dish, this recipe is a winner. Serve it with your favorite grilled meats and a dollop of cooling sour cream for the perfect balance of flavors.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 120, Fat: 6g, Carbohydrates: 17g, Fiber: 2g, Protein: 2g
Fiery Cajun Grilled Corn on the Cob is a must-try recipe for spice lovers. The combination of smoky grilled corn and zesty Cajun seasoning will transport your taste buds to the heart of Louisiana. Whether you’re enjoying this dish at a summer cookout or as a side for your weeknight dinner, it’s sure to be a hit. So fire up the grill and get ready to savor the heat!