Flavor Explosion: Spicy Garlic Shrimp Linguine
Picture yourself in a coastal Italian village, the salty breeze in your hair, and the sound of waves in the distance. Now, imagine a plate of Spicy Garlic Shrimp Linguine in front of you, a dish that encapsulates the essence of Mediterranean cuisine. With each bite, you’ll experience a burst of flavors that will transport your taste buds to the shores of Italy.
- 8 oz linguine pasta
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the linguine according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and red pepper flakes, sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add shrimp to the skillet, season with salt and black pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side until they turn pink and opaque.
- Toss the cooked linguine and fresh parsley into the skillet with the shrimp. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld.
- Serve hot, garnished with extra parsley and a drizzle of olive oil if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This Spicy Garlic Shrimp Linguine is a delightful fusion of flavors, combining the heat of red pepper flakes with the rich aroma of garlic. It’s a quick and easy recipe that brings the taste of the Mediterranean to your table in under 30 minutes. Perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion by the sea.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 350, Fat: 9g, Carbohydrates: 45g, Protein: 25g
Imagine sharing this dish with loved ones as you watch the sun dip below the horizon, casting a golden glow on the sea. Every bite tells a story of culinary excellence, a journey through flavors that will leave you craving the next adventure in your kitchen. So, savor each forkful, and let the Flavor Explosion: Spicy Garlic Shrimp Linguine transport you to the Mediterranean coast, even if just for a moment.