Fluffy Pancakes with Blueberries
Picture this: a lazy Sunday morning, rays of sunlight gently streaming through your kitchen window, and the enticing aroma of fluffy pancakes mingling with the sweet scent of fresh blueberries. That’s the magic of our Fluffy Pancakes with Blueberries recipe. It’s not just breakfast; it’s a delightful experience that brightens up your day.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the buttermilk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently mix until just combined. Do not overmix; a few lumps are fine.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. For each pancake, pour ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet.
- Place a handful of fresh blueberries onto each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip the pancakes and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes warm with a drizzle of maple syrup and an extra sprinkle of blueberries on top.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 12 pancakes
These Fluffy Pancakes with Blueberries are a heavenly combination of melt-in-your-mouth pancakes and bursts of juicy blueberries. They’re perfect for lazy mornings and special occasions alike.
Nutrition information: Calories: 180 | Total Fat: 6g | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 4g
As you savor each bite of these pancakes, you’ll discover the joy of a well-balanced texture – a crisp edge giving way to a tender, fluffy interior. The tangy buttermilk dances harmoniously with the sweetness of blueberries, making every mouthful a delightful medley of flavors. Whether you’re enjoying them with your loved ones or treating yourself to some self-care, these pancakes are a heartwarming way to start any day.