Garden Fresh Ratatouille
Garden Fresh Ratatouille is a delightful dish that captures the essence of summer in every bite. Made with an assortment of vibrant vegetables, this recipe is a celebration of the garden’s bounty. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a novice in the kitchen, this Ratatouille will impress your taste buds and your dinner guests.
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Chop all the vegetables into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic, sauté until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, and red bell pepper to the skillet.
- Sprinkle with thyme, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Cover the skillet and transfer it to the oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, stir, and bake for an additional 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh basil.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Garden Fresh Ratatouille is a delightful dish that captures the essence of summer in every bite. Made with an assortment of vibrant vegetables, this recipe is a celebration of the garden’s bounty.
Nutrition information: Calories: 120, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrates: 15g, Protein: 2g
Garden Fresh Ratatouille is the perfect way to savor the flavors of the season. This dish is not only delicious but also visually stunning with its array of colors. Whether you serve it as a side dish or a main course, it’s sure to be a hit at your next gathering. So, head to your garden or local farmers’ market, gather these fresh ingredients, and start cooking this delectable Garden Fresh Ratatouille today!