Gluten-Free Banana Bread
They say that memories are often triggered by the scent of something familiar, and the aroma of freshly baked banana bread wafting through your kitchen is a one-way ticket to nostalgia. This Gluten-Free Banana Bread recipe encapsulates the perfect blend of flavors and textures, bringing comfort to those with dietary restrictions without compromising on taste.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, coconut oil, honey or maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Add the gluten-free flour blend, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix gently until just combined.
- If desired, fold in the chopped walnuts or dark chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the banana bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 delicious gluten-free banana bread
A delightful gluten-free banana bread that’s moist, flavorful, and perfect for any occasion.
Nutrition information: Calories: 220 | Total Fat: 10g | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 4g
They say that the best recipes are those that not only nourish your body but also warm your soul. This gluten-free banana bread does just that – it fills your home with the comforting scent of bananas and cinnamon while providing a safe haven for those with gluten sensitivities. Whether you enjoy it as a morning treat with your coffee or as an afternoon pick-me-up, each slice is a reminder of the joy that baking and sharing can bring. So gather your ingredients, preheat that oven, and let the simple alchemy of mixing and baking create a masterpiece that will soon become a cherished recipe in your home for years to come.