Irresistible Garlic Butter Naan
Imagine the aroma of freshly baked naan bread, infused with the rich flavors of garlic and butter, wafting through your kitchen. This Irresistible Garlic Butter Naan recipe is a delightful journey into the heart of Indian cuisine, perfect for any occasion.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the minced garlic, melted butter, warm milk, and yogurt to the dry ingredients. Mix until a soft dough forms.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it rest for 2 hours, allowing it to rise.
- Divide the dough into small portions and roll each into a ball.
- Heat a skillet or tava over medium-high heat. Roll out each dough ball into a thin circle.
- Cook the naan on the skillet for about 2 minutes on each side, or until it puffs up and has golden brown spots.
- Brush each naan with additional melted butter before serving.
Prep Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Enjoy these Irresistible Garlic Butter Naans as a perfect accompaniment to your favorite curry or as a tasty snack on their own. Their soft, buttery goodness will leave you craving more!
Nutrition Information: Calories – 180, Fat – 5g, Carbohydrates – 28g, Protein – 5g
Imagine savoring each bite of this garlic-infused naan, its soft texture complemented by the richness of butter. Whether you’re serving it with a spicy curry or as a side for a cozy dinner, these Irresistible Garlic Butter Naans will elevate your meal and leave your taste buds delighted. The wonderful combination of simple ingredients and traditional preparation methods makes this recipe a must-try for anyone who appreciates the art of homemade bread. So, gather your ingredients, roll up your sleeves, and embark on a culinary adventure that will transport your senses to the heart of India. Irresistible Garlic Butter Naan is not just a side dish; it’s a testament to the joy of homemade bread, made with love and care.