If there’s one thing every parent knows, it’s that finding the right snacks for your kids can be a delightful yet daunting task. These Kid-Friendly Snacks not only bring joy to little faces but also provide the nutrition your growing champs need. From after-school treats to weekend munchies, this recipe collection is a lifesaver for busy parents.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup whole-grain pretzels
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Start by slicing the bananas into bite-sized rounds.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter and honey. Microwave for 20 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Dip each banana slice halfway into the peanut butter mixture.
- Roll the dipped banana in mini chocolate chips.
- Insert a pretzel stick into each banana slice.
- Place the banana bites on a tray lined with parchment paper and freeze for 1 hour.
- Once frozen, transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yields: 20 banana bites
These Kid-Friendly Snacks are a delightful combination of bananas, peanut butter, and chocolate chips, making them a perfect balance between fun and nutrition.
Nutrition per serving: Calories – 98, Fat – 4.5g, Carbs – 13g, Protein – 2g
Whether it’s a playdate, a family movie night, or just a random craving, these Kid-Friendly Snacks are a hit every time. Not only will your kids adore these tasty treats, but you’ll also be happy knowing they’re enjoying something wholesome. So, whip up a batch, freeze them, and have a convenient snack ready whenever your little ones’ tummies start rumbling.