Mouthwatering BBQ Ribs: Fall-off-the-Bone Good
There’s nothing quite like sinking your teeth into a plate of tender, flavorful BBQ ribs. The aroma of smoky goodness fills the air, and you know you’re in for a treat. Our Mouthwatering BBQ Ribs are the epitome of finger-licking deliciousness, with meat so tender it falls off the bone at the slightest touch.
- 3 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix together brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper to create a dry rub.
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs and generously coat the ribs with the dry rub.
- Place the ribs on the grill, bone-side down, and cook for about 2-3 hours, maintaining a consistent temperature.
- Baste the ribs with BBQ sauce during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Once the meat is tender and has a beautiful caramelized crust, remove the ribs from the grill.
- Let the ribs rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These Mouthwatering BBQ Ribs are a testament to the art of slow-cooking and careful seasoning. The combination of the dry rub and the BBQ sauce creates a harmony of flavors that will leave you craving more.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 350 | Fat: 22g | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 22g
Picture yourself on a sunny afternoon, surrounded by friends and family, enjoying these succulent ribs that are the highlight of any barbecue gathering. The tenderness of the meat, the charred edges, and the sweet and smoky aroma all come together to create an unforgettable culinary experience. So, fire up the grill and get ready to savor these Fall-off-the-Bone Good BBQ ribs. Your taste buds will thank you!