Perfectly Grilled Corn on the Cob
Imagine a warm summer evening, the sun setting on the horizon, and the enticing aroma of perfectly grilled corn on the cob wafting through the air. This recipe will help you achieve just that – a mouthwatering, smoky, and sweet corn on the cob that’s perfect for any barbecue or cookout.
- 4 ears of fresh corn on the cob
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Peel back the husks of the corn without removing them completely. Remove the silks and discard.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the seasoned butter mixture evenly over each ear of corn, then pull the husks back over the corn.
- Wrap each ear of corn in aluminum foil.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook for about 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally, until the corn is tender and lightly charred.
- Carefully remove the corn from the grill, unwrap the foil, and serve hot.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Enjoy the perfect blend of smoky, savory, and slightly sweet flavors in every bite of this grilled corn on the cob. It’s the ideal side dish for your summer gatherings.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 180, Fat: 10g, Carbohydrates: 22g, Protein: 3g.
Picture yourself and your loved ones savoring this delightful corn on the cob at your next barbecue. With its rich, buttery taste and the subtle hint of garlic and parsley, it’s sure to be a hit. Whether you’re grilling for a crowd or just a cozy family dinner, this recipe for Perfectly Grilled Corn on the Cob will elevate your outdoor dining experience to a whole new level of deliciousness.