Quick and Easy Egg Fried Rice
When it comes to whipping up something delicious, satisfying, and lightning fast, you can’t go wrong with Quick and Easy Egg Fried Rice. This recipe is a go-to for busy weeknights when you’re craving a homemade meal that’s both flavorful and effortless.
- 2 cups cooked white rice, chilled
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn), thawed if frozen
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over medium heat.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan and scramble them until they’re just cooked. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Wipe the pan clean and add the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until they’re tender.
- Add the chilled rice to the pan, breaking up any clumps. Drizzle soy sauce and sesame oil over the rice, and toss everything together.
- Add the scrambled eggs back to the pan and mix well with the rice and vegetables.
- Stir in the chopped green onions and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until everything is heated through.
- Remove from heat and serve the delicious egg fried rice in bowls.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 2-3 servings
Quick and Easy Egg Fried Rice is a delectable harmony of fluffy rice, tender scrambled eggs, vibrant mixed vegetables, and savory soy goodness. With just a handful of ingredients and minimal prep, this dish is a lifesaver for those moments when time is of the essence. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or sharing with loved ones, this recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings for a satisfying, home-cooked meal.
Nutrition information: Calories: 320, Carbohydrates: 45g, Protein: 12g, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 175mg, Sodium: 860mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 2g
Make every mealtime a breeze with Quick and Easy Egg Fried Rice. This delightful recipe proves that you don’t need to compromise on taste or quality, even when you’re short on time. So, gather your ingredients, fire up your pan, and treat yourself to a culinary experience that’s as convenient as it is delicious.