Scrumptious Caramel Apple Pie
Picture this: a crisp autumn afternoon, the leaves rustling in the breeze, and the warm, comforting aroma of a freshly baked Scrumptious Caramel Apple Pie wafting through your kitchen. This delightful dessert is a true embodiment of fall flavors, combining the sweetness of caramel with the tartness of apples in a flaky, buttery crust.
- 1 package of refrigerated pie crusts
- 6 cups of thinly sliced, peeled apples (such as Granny Smith)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Press one pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sliced apples, granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until the apples are well coated.
- Pour the apple mixture into the pie crust. Drizzle the caramel sauce over the apples and dot with butter.
- Top with the second pie crust and crimp the edges to seal. Cut a few slits in the top crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown, and the filling is bubbly.
- Allow the pie to cool before serving. It’s even better with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Scrumptious Caramel Apple Pie is the perfect dessert for any fall occasion. The combination of sweet caramel and tart apples will have your taste buds dancing with delight. Whether you’re serving it at a family gathering or just indulging in a cozy night at home, this pie is sure to impress.
Nutrition: Calories – 320, Fat – 12g, Carbohydrates – 54g, Protein – 2g
As you savor each bite of this Scrumptious Caramel Apple Pie, you’ll be transported to a world of autumnal bliss. The tender apples, gooey caramel, and flaky crust create a symphony of flavors that will leave you craving more. Whether you’re enjoying it as a holiday dessert or a simple weeknight treat, this pie is a true crowd-pleaser. So, roll up your sleeves, preheat that oven, and get ready to bake a pie that defines the essence of fall.