Sizzling Cajun Grilled Corn on the Cob
If you’re searching for a true taste of the Southern summer, look no further than our Sizzling Cajun Grilled Corn on the Cob. This recipe takes farm-fresh corn and transforms it into a zesty and smoky delight that’ll transport you straight to the heart of Louisiana’s Cajun country. With a harmonious blend of spices and the irresistible char from the grill, this dish is a staple at any backyard barbecue or festive gathering.
- 4 ears of fresh corn, husked and cleaned
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Lime wedges for serving
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter, Cajun seasoning, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to create the Cajun spice blend.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush each ear of corn generously with the Cajun spice blend.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the corn is tender and slightly charred.
- Remove from the grill and let them cool slightly.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with lime wedges for that extra kick of flavor.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Savor the taste of summer with our Sizzling Cajun Grilled Corn on the Cob. A perfect blend of spices and grilling magic!
Nutrition information: Calories: 180 | Fat: 9g | Carbohydrates: 24g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 4g
Looking for the ultimate summer side dish that will dazzle your taste buds? Our Sizzling Cajun Grilled Corn on the Cob is an explosion of flavors and textures that brings the spirit of the South to your table. The juicy kernels pop with each bite, while the Cajun spices dance on your palate. Whether you’re hosting a backyard cookout or simply craving a taste of summer, this recipe is your answer. Fire up the grill, gather your loved ones, and let the enticing aroma of grilled corn envelop you. Every bite tells a story of tradition, flavor, and the joy of good company.