Spice Up Your Life: Fiery Cajun Shrimp Pasta
If you’re craving a taste of the South, look no further than this mouthwatering Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe. With its bold flavors and fiery kick, it’s a surefire way to spice up your dinner routine.
- 8 ounces linguine pasta
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook linguine pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with Cajun seasoning to coat evenly.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes per side until they turn pink. Remove shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the sliced red and green bell peppers and chopped onion. Sauté until they start to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Stir in heavy cream, chicken broth, and grated Parmesan cheese. Bring to a simmer, and let it cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 2 minutes to heat the shrimp through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the Cajun Shrimp Pasta over the cooked linguine, garnished with fresh chopped parsley.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Spice up your dinner with this bold and flavorful Cajun Shrimp Pasta. It’s a perfect combination of creamy sauce and fiery spices!
Nutrition Information: Calories – 480, Fat – 24g, Carbohydrates – 40g, Protein – 28g
If you’re looking to add some excitement to your dinner table, this Fiery Cajun Shrimp Pasta is the way to go. The rich and creamy sauce, combined with the bold Cajun seasoning, creates a dish that’s bursting with flavor. The tender shrimp, sautéed peppers, and onions add a delightful contrast in both texture and taste. Whether you’re a spice lover or just looking for a change from your regular pasta dishes, this recipe will not disappoint.