Spicy Mango Salsa | Tropical Flavors
Picture yourself on a warm, sun-kissed beach, the gentle breeze carrying the melody of the waves and the scent of tropical fruits. Now bring that essence to your table with our Spicy Mango Salsa. This recipe bursts with the flavors of the tropics, combining the sweetness of ripe mangoes with a kick of spicy heat. It’s a dance of sensations that transports you to the heart of paradise.
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and finely diced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the diced mangoes, red bell pepper, red onion, and jalapeno pepper.
- Add the lime juice and fresh cilantro to the bowl.
- Gently toss the ingredients until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill the salsa in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Give it a final stir before serving.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yields: Approximately 2 cups
A taste of the tropics in every bite – sweet, spicy, and utterly refreshing.
Nutrition information: Calories: 45 | Total Fat: 0.3g | Carbohydrates: 11g | Fiber: 1.6g | Protein: 0.7g
Picture yourself sharing laughter and good company as you savor the Spicy Mango Salsa. The juicy sweetness of the mangoes mingles harmoniously with the vibrant colors of the peppers, creating a visual feast that matches the explosion of flavors. The heat of the jalapeno is tamed by the coolness of the lime and cilantro, resulting in a dance of tastes that awakens your senses.
Whether paired with crispy tortilla chips, as a topping for grilled chicken or fish, or even as a standalone salad, this salsa brings a taste of the exotic to any occasion. It’s not just a dish; it’s an experience – a journey to the heart of the tropics with every bite.
So, gather your ingredients, embrace the spirit of the islands, and let our Spicy Mango Salsa transport you to a place of pure culinary delight. Your taste buds will thank you.