Sweet Potato Casserole Love
When the autumn breeze starts to kiss the air, there’s nothing quite like the comforting embrace of a homemade Sweet Potato Casserole. This delightful dish is more than just a recipe; it’s a warm invitation to create cherished moments around the dinner table. As sweet potatoes mingle with aromatic spices and a crunchy pecan topping, every spoonful is a love-filled hug that brings families closer.
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the mashed sweet potatoes, 1 cup of brown sugar, eggs, milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt until smooth.
- Spread the sweet potato mixture evenly in the baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine chopped pecans, 1 cup brown sugar, flour, and melted butter to create the streusel topping.
- Sprinkle the streusel topping over the sweet potatoes.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the casserole is heated through.
- Allow it to cool slightly before serving.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
A delectable sweet potato casserole kissed with autumn flavors and crowned with a nutty pecan topping.
Nutrition per serving: Calories: 320, Total Fat: 18g, Carbohydrates: 40g, Protein: 3g
As you gather your loved ones to indulge in this Sweet Potato Casserole Love, let the rich aroma fill the air and the cozy flavors wrap around your senses. With each bite, you’ll taste the care and dedication that went into crafting this dish. Whether it’s a holiday feast or a simple family dinner, this casserole not only graces your table but also warms your heart. It’s a celebration of tradition, love, and the joy of sharing good food with the people who matter most.