Thai Red Curry Noodles
When it comes to comfort food with a touch of exotic flavors, Thai Red Curry Noodles are an absolute delight. The marriage of vibrant Thai red curry paste, creamy coconut milk, and the satisfying slurp of noodles creates a symphony of flavors that dance on your taste buds.
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1 cup sliced mixed vegetables
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- Fresh cilantro and chopped peanuts for garnish
- Begin by soaking the rice noodles in hot water until they’re tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a wok or large pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the red curry paste and stir-fry for a minute to release its aromatics.
- Pour in the coconut milk, and bring the mixture to a gentle simmer.
- Toss in the mixed vegetables and let them cook until slightly tender, yet crisp.
- Season the curry with soy sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice. Adjust the flavors to your preference.
- Divide the soaked rice noodles into serving bowls.
- Ladle the fragrant Thai red curry over the noodles generously.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and a sprinkle of chopped peanuts for that perfect balance of flavors and textures.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These Thai Red Curry Noodles are a delightful fusion of spicy, creamy, and aromatic flavors that bring the essence of Thailand to your plate. With tender rice noodles cradled in a luscious coconut curry, every bite is an adventure.
Nutrition per serving: Calories: 320 | Total Fat: 14g | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 6g
In conclusion, Thai Red Curry Noodles are more than a dish; they’re a journey to the bustling streets of Thailand, where every corner carries the aroma of street food. The harmony of spices, the silkiness of coconut milk, and the freshness of vegetables make this recipe a celebration of flavors. Whether you’re sharing it with friends or savoring it solo, these noodles will always transport you to the heart of Thai culinary culture.