Tropical Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
Picture this: a sunny morning by the beach, the sound of gentle waves, and a delightful Tropical Mango Coconut Chia Pudding to kick-start your day. This recipe is a tropical paradise in a jar, blending the goodness of ripe mangoes, creamy coconut, and the health benefits of chia seeds into a wholesome breakfast or snack.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Toasted coconut flakes for topping
- Sliced almonds for topping
- In a bowl, mix chia seeds and coconut milk. Add honey, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Stir well and let it sit for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Gently fold in half of the diced mangoes into the chia mixture.
- Divide the remaining diced mangoes into serving jars or glasses.
- Spoon the chia mixture over the mangoes in the jars.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight to allow the chia seeds to fully expand and create a pudding-like texture.
- Before serving, sprinkle toasted coconut flakes and sliced almonds on top for added crunch and tropical flavor.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Creamy coconut chia pudding layered with ripe mangoes, topped with toasted coconut and almonds.
Nutrition information: Calories: 280, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 17g
Imagine waking up to the enticing aroma of this Tropical Mango Coconut Chia Pudding. Each spoonful is a journey to the tropics, with the sweetness of mangoes blending harmoniously with the creamy coconut and the delightful crunch of toasted coconut flakes and almonds. This pudding is not only a treat for your taste buds but also a nutritional powerhouse, packed with the goodness of chia seeds rich in fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. Whether you’re enjoying it as a refreshing breakfast or a guilt-free dessert, this recipe brings the tropical vacation vibes to your table.