Vegan Thai Green Curry
Picture yourself in the heart of Thailand, where the aroma of exotic spices fills the air and vibrant colors dance around you. Experience the essence of Thai cuisine with this delectable Vegan Thai Green Curry recipe, a harmonious blend of flavors that captures the spirit of Southeast Asia.
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (broccoli, bell peppers, snap peas)
- 1 cup firm tofu, cubed
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 2-3 kaffir lime leaves
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- Cooked jasmine rice, for serving
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add a splash of coconut milk.
- Add the Thai green curry paste and sauté for a minute until fragrant.
- Add the tofu cubes and cook until lightly browned.
- Pour in the remaining coconut milk and stir in the soy sauce, coconut sugar, lime juice, and minced ginger.
- Add the mixed vegetables and kaffir lime leaves. Simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve the curry over jasmine rice, garnished with fresh basil leaves.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Experience the explosion of flavors and aromas in this Vegan Thai Green Curry. The creaminess of coconut milk, the zing of lime, and the perfect blend of spices create a dish that’s both comforting and exciting.
Nutrition: Calories – 280 | Carbohydrates – 18g | Protein – 9g | Fat – 20g | Fiber – 4g
Picture yourself savoring each bite of this Vegan Thai Green Curry, transported to the bustling markets and bustling streets of Thailand. Let the flavors take you on a culinary adventure, and share the joy of this plant-based masterpiece with your loved ones.