Zesty Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi
If you’re searching for a dish that bursts with flavor and is a breeze to prepare, look no further than our Zesty Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi. This delightful recipe combines succulent shrimp with the zing of lemon and the aromatic allure of garlic, creating a symphony of tastes that will transport your taste buds straight to the Italian coast.
Whether you’re planning a romantic dinner for two or a family feast, this dish is versatile and sure to impress. The bright citrus notes from the lemon perfectly complement the richness of the shrimp, while the garlic adds depth and complexity to every bite.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooked pasta or crusty bread (optional, for serving)
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side until they turn pink and opaque.
- Stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, and chopped parsley. Cook for an additional 2 minutes to meld the flavors.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot over cooked pasta or with crusty bread to soak up the delicious sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Our Zesty Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi is a quick and easy dish that’s perfect for any occasion. It’s a symphony of flavors that will leave your guests craving for more. Serve it up with your favorite pasta or some crusty bread to soak up that mouthwatering sauce.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 220 | Fat: 10g | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 25g
If you’re looking to impress your family or friends with a delicious seafood dish that’s ready in a flash, Zesty Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi is the answer. With its vibrant flavors and delightful aroma, it’s a recipe that’s bound to become a favorite in your kitchen. So, roll up your sleeves and get ready to savor the taste of the Mediterranean!