Easy Skillet Ratatouille
Ratatouille is a classic French dish that combines the flavors of summer vegetables into a delicious and hearty stew. Our easy skillet ratatouille recipe puts a modern twist on this traditional favorite, making it a quick and flavorful dish that you can enjoy any day of the week.
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sliced onions. Sauté until they become translucent.
- Add the diced eggplant, sliced zucchinis, and chopped bell peppers to the skillet. Cook until they start to soften.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, fresh basil, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld.
- Once all the vegetables are tender, your easy skillet ratatouille is ready to serve!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Enjoy this easy skillet ratatouille as a standalone dish or as a side with your favorite protein. It’s a versatile recipe that’s sure to become a family favorite.
Nutrition: Calories: 180, Fat: 10g, Carbohydrates: 22g, Protein: 3g
Ratatouille is not only a delicious dish but also a celebration of the vibrant flavors of summer. With this easy skillet ratatouille recipe, you can savor the taste of the season in a simple and convenient way. Whether you serve it as a main course or a side dish, its colorful medley of vegetables and aromatic herbs will delight your taste buds. Plus, it’s a great way to use up those garden-fresh veggies. So, gather your ingredients, fire up your skillet, and let the aroma of this classic French dish fill your kitchen. Bon appétit!