Vegan Thai Red Curry
Indulge in the rich and flavorful Vegan Thai Red Curry that will transport your taste buds to the streets of Bangkok. This delectable dish is not only incredibly delicious but also completely plant-based, making it perfect for vegans and vegetarians alike.
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of red curry paste
- 1 cup of assorted vegetables (bell peppers, broccoli, carrots)
- 200g of firm tofu, cubed
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Heat a pan and add the red curry paste. Sauté for a minute until fragrant.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir well.
- Add the assorted vegetables and tofu. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Season with soy sauce and brown sugar. Stir to combine.
- Serve the Vegan Thai Red Curry hot, garnished with fresh basil leaves.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This Vegan Thai Red Curry is a delightful blend of creamy coconut milk, aromatic red curry paste, and a medley of colorful vegetables. It’s a quick and easy recipe that brings the exotic flavors of Thailand to your home kitchen. The tofu adds a satisfying protein punch, making it a wholesome meal for any day of the week. Whether you’re a seasoned vegan or just looking to incorporate more plant-based dishes into your diet, this curry will become a favorite in no time.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 280, Fat: 18g, Carbohydrates: 20g, Protein: 10g
In conclusion, this Vegan Thai Red Curry is a celebration of Thai cuisine’s bold and harmonious flavors. It’s a dish that caters to your taste buds and your values, offering a cruelty-free option without compromising on taste. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or sharing it with friends and family, this curry is sure to impress. Give it a try and savor the goodness of Thailand right in your home.